NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS CAN BECOME OUR PARTNERS OR CAN APPLY WITH PROJECTS IF THEY MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- They are legally based in Romania and can prove that they have been active for at least 2 years (on the date when they submit their application);
- They can provide social and/or educational services that are certified by the authorities in the field;
- They are partners with relevant public institutions (hospitals, schools, cultural or educational institutions, etc.);
- They prove that they can implement a project at national level (or that they implemented projects at regional level);
- They managed a minimum RON 25,000 budget in the last two years;
- They do not count among their (founding) members state authorities.
- They have a substantial portfolio (partners/projects).
GROUPE RENAULT DOES NOT GRANT FOUNDING FOR:
- Projects that have already been implemented
- Projects whose beneficiaries are outside Romania
- Projects whose purpose is to organize fund raising events, receptions, conferences, national or international trips
- Projects that do not fit in the CSR strategy of the Groupe Renault Romania
- Social cases that are not followed by the actions targeted at increasing the independence and self-support of the respective groups.
A TEAM MADE UP OF CONCERNED/INTERESTED DIRECTIONS SHALL ASSESS THE APPLICATIONS ACCORDING TO:
- The area of the project submitted
- Expected impact judged against the costs
- Reliability of the budget
- Organizational strength of the applicant
- Applicant’s experience in delivering results
- Applicant’s transparency and accountability